Top 10 Reasons to visit St Barths this summer!
Forget high season – summer in St Barths is when it all happens! Here are no fewer then ten reasons why you ought to consider making the trip to our Caribbean paradise this summer…
1. You’ll be able to participate in authentic island life at any of our traditional festivals, including Neighbourhood Festivals, Gustavia Day, and St Barths Saint Day to name but a few. (Get in touch and we’ll tell you all about it firstname.lastname@example.org )
2. From the Fete de la Musique in June to the SB Jam Music Festival in July, there’s so much music going on! And don’t forget the St Barth Summer Sessions in August – it’s one of the highlights of our calendar.
3. For shopaholics, the hugely anticipated summer sales are on in August. Work from top international fashion designers, as well as local originals, all go on sale at a fabulous discount – with fashion shows and parties to boot. What’s not to like?
4. The same beautiful beaches and wonderful weather you’ve come to expect from St Barths, but with a fraction of the crowds. If you’ve never seen the island out of high season, you’re in for a treat; it’s a lot more peaceful!
5. The same great Les Ilets villas you love, at lower prices. http://www.lesilets.com There are some great deals on car rentals available too, so you can go and explore the entire island.
6. You can get a table at your favourite restaurant, without having to book a zillion years ahead!
7. Dozens of sporting activities that aren’t available at other times of year, including summer yoga camps, tennis competitions and the much-loved Caribbean Soccer Stars.
8. With dawn at around 5.15am and dusk at 7.15pm, there’s almost two extra hours a day to enjoy.
9. The water is even warmer. How about that?
10. Best of all, you can actually park in Gustavia. Hooray!